Who are you people?
Since one UW:20 class will be working alongside another UW:20 class on this blog, we should get to know each other. Here’s a little survey that I prepared.
1. Tell us a little about yourself. What’s your name? Where are you from? What school do you belong to? What is your major? Which building do you live in?
2. What are some of your special talents or hobbies?
3. What are some of your fears?
4. What kind of music do you listen to?
5. How are you enjoying GWU so far?
6. Which UW20 class are you from and what do you think of it?
7. Do you regularly write in your personal blog? If not, do you write in a journal? What is it like? If you keep a blog, would you like to share it with the two classes?
8. What do you think of “The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks”? Would you read it a second time? (The eight in the parenthesis apparently translates to a smiley.)
9. Can you relate the book to your personal life? If so, how?
10. Where do you see yourself at the end of Freshman year?