Welcome to the blog for the George Washington University UW20 course “Rhetorical Intersections of Science, Culture, and Media”!
Once you’ve been added to the blog, this is your space to:
- continue class discussions and pursue tangents prevented by the limitations of class time
- raise new ideas and connect class discussions to current science news and events
- develop free writing begun in class and obtain peer feedback
- present writing under development for an essay
- pose questions and interact with your classmates in a format that allows for greater reflection and development of your ideas than in-person.
I hope this will become both a safe and comfortable space for us to share our thoughts and practice expressing ourselves in writing, and a space of thoughtful, intelligent analysis where we exchange ideas and test their merits.